Over the past few months, I’ve been putting together an e-book on Learning in the world of work. A guide providing thoughts, tips and approaches to workplace learning and engagement.
Today, I would like to announce that this E-Book is complete. It will be available for download next week on Thursday, October 21. It is called What We Teach | How We Learn.
You may sign up for the What We Teach | How We Learn email list if you like.
What will you find in the E-Book?
This resource will include 32 pages of articles with approaches and tips on increasing the way you deliver and facilitate to your employees and clients. It will also include “Reaction Sheets” after each article so you may “react” by writing down your ideas on how you can use the information and act.
Topics will include:
- Empowering people through development.
- Addressing the misconception that adults do not like to learn.
- Thinking about the question “how might you use this?”
- The importance of an assessment in training.
- Who is responsible for the learning process?
- Pushing your learners to act through their contribution!
- Teaching participants how to reach higher than the minimum.
- Employees helping themselves.
- Presentation tips.
- What you can do to be sure that training sticks!
To the contributors: I thank these individuals for the time and effort. Not only in their contribution but also in their drive to help our profession as a whole! Please feel free to give them the recognition.
Steve Browne, SPHR Executive Director of HR for LaRosa’s, Inc. Facilitator, HR Net, Twitter: @sbrownehr
To my readers: If you value what they accomplished, please share this work with others! I also thank you as my readers. Your ongoing interest and support, tweets, comments, and encouragement have always been appreciated and is a source for me to continue this experiment in ReThinkHR!
You may also like the following:
Powered by Facebook Comments