Stephen Colbert gives an excellent, poignant and funny commencement speech at his Alma mater Northwestern University.
His main points:
- If you have not achieved your dreams you are NOT a loser.
- If you do reach your dreams, you are NOT a winner.
- Dreams can change.
- In Improv YOU ARE NOT the most important person in the scene. Everybody else is!
- You cannot win in Improv. You cannot win in life.
- You will truly serve what you love.
- Service is love made visible.
He spoke to the heart of what winning means and how “love and service” is the most important thing about life!
You may also like the following:
Powered by Facebook Comments