On May 18th, 2012; I was once again on @DriveThruHR, the only weekly Blog Talk Radio show on HR. My pleasure of course and it was a great discussion on employee engagement, with a particular focus on Culture. Feel free to listen in and enjoy.
A few items addressed:
- The lost productivity of actively disengaged employees costs the US economy is $370 Billion annually (Gallup)
- Can culture be manufactured?
- Should we hide or shine our company culture?
- Culture = Vision. There is no separation or masking what you truly are!
- Mike Tyson, Major League Baseball and Yoda!
If you’re having trouble listening Click Here
If you want to see some more interesting info and stats on Culture and Engagement Click Here
You may also like the following:
Powered by Facebook Comments